Sunday, February 14, 2016

Too Good Not to Share

A 28 year old woman walks into the cubicle.

Her: "My tooth has been really hurting for a few days now. I took some (branded strong painkillers) that I had at home but they didn't work and now I feel all sleepy and nauseated and weird."
Me: "Why did you have those strong painkillers at home?"
Her: "Well, they're actually for my dog..."
...
Me: "Why does your dog take these painkillers?"
Her: "Oh, he had surgery recently."

Not only did she take DOG MEDICINE, but she overdosed on it.
Not only did she overdose on painkillers, but she stole those painkillers from a WOUNDED DOG.

I didn't know what to do, so I laughed at her for a while, then sorted out a dental appointment and sent her home.

My job can be delightful sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment