Monday, November 22, 2010

hot

There is something magical about walking home on a hot late night. The streets reek of garbage and bats skitter overhead, but my veins are still fizzing with the last MET call and it feels good to be moving. The greasy yellow moon lights my way past the Smith Street bums and Monday night alcoholics and I nod at them. I just put a drip into one of their friends.

This city has its moments.

I'm pretty sure 98% of my current goodwill is being generated by my air conditioning.
2% love, 98% air-con.

2 comments:

  1. This blog is something else , like a record from the Plague Years, only unfolding as we watch. Sam deserves Order of Heroin of Glorious People's Republic of St Vincent's Gulag.
    Alexander S. advises:" Piano Wire Garrot works well on throats of accursed Capitalist Lackeys..so also good for Stinking, Mewling , Slimy Registrar, cause him to shut up, soonest . Apply as directed, repeat as necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manga Doll say: Foolish dead white man, piano wire too quick, slow boil in acid, helmet on face with hungry Weasel is my advice, also acid resistant Piranhas chomp on genitals.As for Skanky Nurses, me too much a lady to divulge my plan, but it will happen .
    Stay Strong Sister, love , MD.

    ReplyDelete